Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Lime, Turquoise & White

This weeks challenge on Merry Monday Christmas is "Lime, Turquoise & White".


For this card I've cut out a 6 squares in 2 different sizes with my Cuttlebug. I've added Distress Inks to each square and added white glitter snowflakes to each square. After that I scored 3 lines on a white card-base and added the same Distress Inks. I arranged and glued the squares on the card and stamped the sentiment with Distress Ink and coloured it with a Gelly Roll pen.
Thanks for looking :)


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors and wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love how you have used the colours. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've framed these pretty snowflakes! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and beautiful!! Gorgeous use of the challenge colors!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)