Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Journal 52 - Week 3

I finally finished the page for Week3 at Journal 52. The prompt this week is Conversation Starters.
The page is inspired by a short episode at work. A colleague had a rather erratic outbreak telling us that we should adhere to the house rules since she has to do it as well. It was a bit awkward to be honest. However another colleague send me a text asking "Who made her the Queen?" So I decided to use this quote for the page.  
I've added different acrylic paints to the background and stamped some Viva Decor elements around the page. I used some German Scrap for the borders, glued on the queen image and added the quote. 

Will work on the next prompts soon. 
Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)