Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Less Is More: Shadow Stamping

First thanks a lot to all who left a comment for my turquoise card. All so lovely and very much appreciated. :)
This card is for the new Less is More Challenge - Week 167.
The Challenge is One Layer - Shadow Stamping. 

I've used Distress ink for the background, the first shadow is VersaMark with Perfect Pearls, the second shadow is Memento ink and the third VersaFine. 
I've also used a Gel pen and a Stamp-a-ma-jic tool.
The stamps are from PaperArtsy (Leafs) and Personal Impressions (Sentiment).
  

4 comments:

  1. Smashing - you've reminded me that I have that foliage stamp in my collection too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your shadow stamping too, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, like the doodled border.
    Thank you for playing along this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just super stamping! Great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Very much appreciated. :)